12.04.2012

Wandering Genie Etsy Store

SO, after years of procrastination I finally took the time to list items in my vacant etsy store.  I'm looking to make a little extra money to help pay for hostels and cans of Tartex on my upcoming trip with Mike to the Czech Republic so I listed a handful of original pieces and some affordable prints of my work along with leftover painted heart pins and some new painted wooden pendants.  There's also a beautiful batch of prints from Mike Bukowski in there.  Please check out the store and tell your friends! Depending on how this goes I might start keeping a regularly stocked store.

Here's a few photos of the new "crystal" pendants!




They're all hand shaped and painted on both sides and each one is one of a kind.

I have some new pieces to post later this week so stay tuned...

No comments: